- Cost effective seamless connectivity (with use of auto-tracking antenna terminals)
- Data-rate of up to 300 Mbps Shore-to-Vessel
- Advanced applications integration, including Big Data.
- Future proof solution → Ability to add future real-time applications
- Very stable links/connectivity → Availability > 99,99%.
- Very Low-latency (no delays) → Significantly lower than Satellite latency.
- Guaranteed S.L.A. during contract period.
- Optional Captive Portal for “Big Data”
- Optional attractive backup solutions via satellite fail-over.
- Offshore Oil and Gas companies (Continuous connection to Oceangoing Tankers, Gas Carriers and Drilling Vessels at Sea)
- Shipping/Freight Companies
- Cruises, Ferry operators and Passengers vessels (Provide high-speed internet access to passengers)
- Private Yacht / Leisure
- Navy, Cost Guard & Government
- Emergency Response
- Ports and Port Authorities
- Wind farms, fish farms
- Mobile Operators: extending their services to the last-mile and expand their business into the Maritime world